We invite active and passionate people of all ages who are interested in human rights, antidiscrimination and multicultural education to participate in our local and international projects.
We are looking for people ready to devote their time and energy to make open and welcoming local communities.
- Work in international and multicultural environment
- Training in project management
- Participation in national and international workshops
- Volunteer agreement and references afterwards
We are looking for:
- Motivation to work
- Openness and curiosity of other cultures
- Language skills (English, Russian, Italian) would be an asset
Areas of cooperation:
- Organizing international workshops and study visits
- Organizing international conferences
- Organizing Live Library and Night of Temples events
- Promoting our activities
- Administration support
We invite people who can commit to a long-term cooperation, or a short-term cooperation as well.
Application with short description of your interests, experience, language skills and motivation to work, please send at: firstname.lastname@example.org